Back 5510 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

well good to know that you wern't disappointed :lol:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
"m good ! How about everyone ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 17:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:38
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:36 ugh- Chick-Fil-A :tongue3: I really dont like there food. lol

I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha
Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die for
yes!!! :wow: I love honey mustard with my nuggets!! XD
Yes!!! It's delicious!! And the mustard on their French fries are so good too!
:0 I have not tried it with there fries, I'll have to do that sometime!!
Its delicious! You won't regret it 😌

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
De-li-cious

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 22:05
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 17:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46
Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:38

Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die for
yes!!! :wow: I love honey mustard with my nuggets!! XD
Yes!!! It's delicious!! And the mustard on their French fries are so good too!
:0 I have not tried it with there fries, I'll have to do that sometime!!
Its delicious! You won't regret it 😌
I will soon as I have it next! :D

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5510 / 18141