Back 5489 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy how r u ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you?

ugh, my color didn't go through on my signature.....
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, it does !

I'm fine, thanks ! <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup, I fixed it now. :) <3
I hope you're having a good birthday, Rowan.
OOC Let's Chat!
ooc or ic birthday?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:28 Hi Kiera!
Hii
Hru??
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 02:00
ooc or ic birthday?
ooc !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 02:13
Paige Mallary wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 02:00
ooc or ic birthday?
ooc !
lol i just checked your profile

*sings happy birthday*

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Kiera?

*helps sing happy birthday to Rowan with Paige*
Back 5489 / 18141