Back 5488 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Nice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase hello someone could just participate?????????????? Its's my birthday so pleaase !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
joining ig?

also, i'm back from camp... and sick :doubt:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back! Ugh, I'm sorry that you're sick. Feel better soon!

*offers a cup of tea*
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:04hi
Hey!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:05
Amanda Johnson wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:04hi
Hey!
how are you
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kie-Kait !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5488 / 18141