Back 5479 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

good u
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 03:54
Linda Ramirez wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 03:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 02:29 ooo, nice! I liked the two songs you posted on the discord.
Oh really? Thank you❤ I'm a bit with cold now, otherwise it would be even better than it already is😇
You're welcome! <3 I thought your voice sounded good. :)
*blushes shyly* thank you❤

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, I need to head off. It's late for me. Good night, everyone! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to head to bed too
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
ts my birthday !!!!!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
happy birthday
Back 5479 / 18141