Back 5478 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good too, probably will sing else today

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! I liked the two songs you posted on the discord.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 02:29 ooo, nice! I liked the two songs you posted on the discord.
Oh really? Thank you❤ I'm a bit with cold now, otherwise it would be even better than it already is😇

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 03:46
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 02:29 ooo, nice! I liked the two songs you posted on the discord.
Oh really? Thank you❤ I'm a bit with cold now, otherwise it would be even better than it already is😇
You're welcome! <3 I thought your voice sounded good. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Who all has dates for the ball already?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
not me
OOC Let's Chat!
Devon does. Kaitlyn is in a topic where that should be decided.
Back 5478 / 18141