22 Mar 2024, 17:45
Let's Chat!
lol i was worried i did too
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Mar 2024, 17:48
Let's Chat!
I have - I love Enid. Es isn't based off her but they do have similar personalities. That's why she's such a good faceclaim for EsTara Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:43Oh yes, I like her too, she's nice and pretty but I haven't really seen the whole of Wednesday
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
22 Mar 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
She really is - I'm really glad I chose her
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
22 Mar 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 18:11
Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone...
Is it just me, or does the Ravenclaw Common room look like the Gryffindor Common Room? Is this a glitch I'm having, or is it happening to everyone? It looked like the hufflepuff common room yesterday...
Is it just me, or does the Ravenclaw Common room look like the Gryffindor Common Room? Is this a glitch I'm having, or is it happening to everyone? It looked like the hufflepuff common room yesterday...
22 Mar 2024, 18:11
Let's Chat!
It's Gryffindor day!Inara Yang wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 18:11 Hello Everyone...
Is it just me, or does the Ravenclaw Common room look like the Gryffindor Common Room? Is this a glitch I'm having, or is it happening to everyone? It looked like the hufflepuff common room yesterday...