Back 5445 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:43 Ah, ok, I thought I missed something.
lol i was worried i did too

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Tara Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:43
Estelle Nyx wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:32
Tara Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:29 I just figured out who your avatar was Estelle
Hehe I love Emma Myers/Enid Sinclair
Oh yes, I like her too, she's nice and pretty but I haven't really seen the whole of Wednesday
I have - I love Enid. Es isn't based off her but they do have similar personalities. That's why she's such a good faceclaim for Es


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, I thought I recognized your FC, Estelle!
OOC Let's Chat!
She's so cool, yeah !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
She really is - I'm really glad I chose her


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes she is. I need to actually watch Wednesday. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
It's soooooooooo good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Good to know! It's on my "to watch" list.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone...

Is it just me, or does the Ravenclaw Common room look like the Gryffindor Common Room? Is this a glitch I'm having, or is it happening to everyone? It looked like the hufflepuff common room yesterday...
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 18:11 Hello Everyone...

Is it just me, or does the Ravenclaw Common room look like the Gryffindor Common Room? Is this a glitch I'm having, or is it happening to everyone? It looked like the hufflepuff common room yesterday...
It's Gryffindor day!
Back 5445 / 18141