Back 5444 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:26 Hi Kait ! Did someone here already have a blossom ball date ?
0mg has the ball date etc been posted?
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:22 Ooo, nice! Good luck, Alice! I sadly don’t have the time to join one where I am. I hope you have fun with it!

Hi Tara!

Hi Colin!

Hi Bailey!
hello!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Tara Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:29 I just figured out who your avatar was Estelle
Hehe I love Emma Myers/Enid Sinclair


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:32
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:26 Hi Kait ! Did someone here already have a blossom ball date ?
0mg has the ball date etc been posted?
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:22 Ooo, nice! Good luck, Alice! I sadly don’t have the time to join one where I am. I hope you have fun with it!

Hi Tara!

Hi Colin!

Hi Bailey!
hello!!
No, not already ! I mean, a "date", someone with who you go...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:33
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:32
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:26 Hi Kait ! Did someone here already have a blossom ball date ?
0mg has the ball date etc been posted?
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:22 Ooo, nice! Good luck, Alice! I sadly don’t have the time to join one where I am. I hope you have fun with it!

Hi Tara!

Hi Colin!

Hi Bailey!
hello!!
No, not already ! I mean, a "date", someone with who you go...
probs @kim sato lmao i feel like that's a given
im gonna wait till more info is posted to look into dresses etc tho

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
hey hey i see ! I'm serching for a dress for my inpc, me !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith and a ravenclaw are probably going together


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Is the spring ball already posted about? I haven't noticed. *will go check messages*
OOC Let's Chat!
not alrdy

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, ok, I thought I missed something.
OOC Let's Chat!
Estelle Nyx wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:32
Tara Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:29 I just figured out who your avatar was Estelle
Hehe I love Emma Myers/Enid Sinclair
Oh yes, I like her too, she's nice and pretty but I haven't really seen the whole of Wednesday

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
Back 5444 / 18141