22 Mar 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
I'm so excited!!Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:36*dances* yayayyyayLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:33hi Kiki!!! I'm going to be Emily Ramirez so we'll be related!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
22 Mar 2024, 14:17
Let's Chat!
sameeeeLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:13I'm so excited!!Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:36*dances* yayayyyayLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:33hi Kiki!!! I'm going to be Emily Ramirez so we'll be related!!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Mar 2024, 14:30
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
22 Mar 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
mamaaaaaa my tummy hurtsssss
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Mar 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
Wait what? What did I miss?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:55 We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will
22 Mar 2024, 15:10
Let's Chat!