21 Mar 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
Ooh sure! What about? Wanna owl me!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
I'm good, finished my martch, how are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
No idea
21 Mar 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
*looks at Rowan and Kiera agree about rp*
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Hii Linda
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Hii Kie
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
21 Mar 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Hru Lindaaaa
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
I'm goood, hbu Kie?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Pretty good!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique