Back 5428 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Meh, not cool !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
how’re you two?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
ĥeyy
What about a rp kiera ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright. Just have a bunch of irl things to do and I tells should work a little on my mARTch entries.
OOC Let's Chat!
me to ugh

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5428 / 18141