Back 5429 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:02 ĥeyy
What about a rp kiera ?
Ooh sure! What about? Wanna owl me!
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:00 how’re you two?
I'm good, finished my martch, how are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:13
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:02 ĥeyy
What about a rp kiera ?
Ooh sure! What about? Wanna owl me!
No idea :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*looks at Rowan and Kiera agree about rp*

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Kie

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Could someone do a birthday for Rowan ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:31 Hru Lindaaaa
I'm goood, hbu Kie?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:39
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:31 Hru Lindaaaa
I'm goood, hbu Kie?
Pretty good!!
Back 5429 / 18141