21 Mar 2024, 02:57
Let's Chat!
Oh really? I have an accPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:55oh, you should be able to make as many as you want? you only get 3 free daily saves though unless you create an account.
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 02:59
Let's Chat!
hm... do you get something saying you can't create images?Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:57Oh really? I have an accPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:55oh, you should be able to make as many as you want? you only get 3 free daily saves though unless you create an account.
21 Mar 2024, 03:01
Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:59hm... do you get something saying you can't create images?Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:57Oh really? I have an accPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:55oh, you should be able to make as many as you want? you only get 3 free daily saves though unless you create an account.
Reducio

Am I using the wrong thing or something?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 03:08
Let's Chat!
no, but what happens if you press the 'x'?Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:01Reducio
Am I using the wrong thing or something?
21 Mar 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
It just closes the message, doenst do anythingPaige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:08no, but what happens if you press the 'x'?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 03:48
Let's Chat!
Nighty!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
hm, that's strange... did you search pixlr e in specific or just pixlr?Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:12It just closes the message, doenst do anything