Back 5399 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:55
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:35 Like, how do u get the things to make more images?
oh, you should be able to make as many as you want? you only get 3 free daily saves though unless you create an account.
Oh really? I have an acc
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:57
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:55
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:35 Like, how do u get the things to make more images?
oh, you should be able to make as many as you want? you only get 3 free daily saves though unless you create an account.
Oh really? I have an acc
hm... do you get something saying you can't create images?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:57
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:55
oh, you should be able to make as many as you want? you only get 3 free daily saves though unless you create an account.
Oh really? I have an acc
hm... do you get something saying you can't create images?
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Am I using the wrong thing or something?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:01
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:57

Oh really? I have an acc
hm... do you get something saying you can't create images?
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Am I using the wrong thing or something?
no, but what happens if you press the 'x'?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:08
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:01
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 02:59
hm... do you get something saying you can't create images?
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Am I using the wrong thing or something?
no, but what happens if you press the 'x'?
It just closes the message, doenst do anything
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight all
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:30 goodnight all
Good night, Amanda!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, everyone! <3 <3 Bye!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:12
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:08
Kiera Roseline wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 03:01

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Am I using the wrong thing or something?
no, but what happens if you press the 'x'?
It just closes the message, doenst do anything
hm, that's strange... did you search pixlr e in specific or just pixlr?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5399 / 18141