Back 5397 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

lucky, i'm in class..

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
could someone put green eyes on this pic ?
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 23:51 could someone put green eyes on this pic ?
Image posted by the member
Is that AI?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
no, pinterest...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 23:51 could someone put green eyes on this pic ?
Image posted by the member
i can do it?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
AI photos can be creepy alot of the time
OOC Let's Chat!
@Rowan Bellegno, this good?

Image posted by the member

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
thank you! i used pixlr e :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 00:43
@Rowan Bellegno, this good?

Image posted by the member
Beautiful, thanks !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5397 / 18141