Back 5396 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi
OOC Let's Chat!
hey!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Tell me more about this ezgif

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Hufflepuff Day!!! 💛🖤
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes, Happy Hufflepuff Day!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:52 Tell me more about this ezgif
it's a website where you can upload images or gifs and then right click, open in a new tab, and copy the url... then paste it into the :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey ! Happy HD !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
it's the 21st for me :sad:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm having pizza right now
Back 5396 / 18141