Back 5394 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyo

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I was accepted as a duelist
OOC Let's Chat!
heck yeah!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
morning! congrats amanda!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 20:47 I was accepted as a duelist
Congrats!! I'm first on the waiting list for my house, but I'm not a duellist quite yet... Hope you have fun duelling! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Congrats Amanda! I'm also on the waitlist for the Ravenclaw dueling team

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I need more spells before I can apply.
OOC Let's Chat!
AHHHHHHHHHHH
Reducio
@Noah Jupe some point our boys need to talk again, Keith's gonna be like "now wait a minute- where the- how you back? where you go? no note, no letters? bro I thought you died." lol.

no actually we don't have to cause I know you're a busy person but if ya have time and want to. ofc-


ANYWHO- WHATS UP EVERYONE


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 22:00 AHHHHHHHHHHH
Reducio
@Noah Jupe some point our boys need to talk again, Keith's gonna be like "now wait a minute- where the- how you back? where you go? no note, no letters? bro I thought you died." lol.

no actually we don't have to cause I know you're a busy person but if ya have time and want to. ofc-


ANYWHO- WHATS UP EVERYONE
my life scheduling sucks :joy: but give me a few, doing homework since I applied to be on the duelling team and I need to be stwong :muscle: and once I get the main spells, I'll get down to threading :D

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
Back 5394 / 18141