20 Mar 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
Thank you so muchKaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:06Hi!Estelle Nyx wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:02 Does anyone know where I can find info about the hio discord server - I just made an account and I'd like to join the server but idk how
Link here
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
20 Mar 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
have you ever wandered what would happen if we went to Hogwarts with the Golden Trio?
20 Mar 2024, 19:45
Let's Chat!
Hi! I've been productive. How about you?
You're welcome! Have fun chatting on the discord (I pop in sometimes).Estelle Nyx wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:38Thank you so muchKaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:06Hi!Estelle Nyx wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:02 Does anyone know where I can find info about the hio discord server - I just made an account and I'd like to join the server but idk how
Link here![]()
Not too much. I feel like there was so much of a focus on them (as main characters, of course), that the imagining is harder in that sense (and still focuses on the trio)Sparrow Gold wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:41 have you ever wandered what would happen if we went to Hogwarts with the Golden Trio?
20 Mar 2024, 19:53
Let's Chat!
ROFL. That'd be scary. Every time you sense movement around you, you'd think you're about to be eaten ... or cut into pieces.
20 Mar 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
20 Mar 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
youoyoyoyoo
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
20 Mar 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
Heyo alll
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique