Back 5393 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:06
Estelle Nyx wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:02 Does anyone know where I can find info about the hio discord server - I just made an account and I'd like to join the server but idk how
Hi! <3

Link here
Thank you so much :biggrin:


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
have you ever wandered what would happen if we went to Hogwarts with the Golden Trio?
OOC Let's Chat!
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:33 Hiiii hope everyone is having a great day so far!!
Hi! I've been productive. How about you?
Estelle Nyx wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:38
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:06
Estelle Nyx wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:02 Does anyone know where I can find info about the hio discord server - I just made an account and I'd like to join the server but idk how
Hi! <3

Link here
Thank you so much :biggrin:
You're welcome! Have fun chatting on the discord (I pop in sometimes).
Sparrow Gold wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 19:41 have you ever wandered what would happen if we went to Hogwarts with the Golden Trio?
Not too much. I feel like there was so much of a focus on them (as main characters, of course), that the imagining is harder in that sense (and still focuses on the trio)
OOC Let's Chat!
how about how it feels like to be a slice of pizza?
OOC Let's Chat!
ROFL. That'd be scary. Every time you sense movement around you, you'd think you're about to be eaten ... or cut into pieces.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so excited
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 20:30 I'm so excited
*hugs Amanda*
Congrats! <3 <3 <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys ! Excited of what ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
youoyoyoyoo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 5393 / 18141