Back 5384 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

just trying to record a vlog for my english assessment...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
hey!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so happy! I got accepted to Ilvermorny!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! Good morning ;)

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh congrats! i'm still waiting for mine

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! I also am a seeker in Ilvermorny apparently. Or at least a second string seeker, which is great!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy puffle day everyone!

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Afternoon Guys!!
Clark Baird wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:09 Happy puffle day everyone!
Clark! STOP spreading it everywhere, Im already in distress from the neon orange and the Hufflepuff themed snek common room :cry2:
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 20 Mar 2024, 12:10, edited 1 time in total.

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:09 Happy puffle day everyone!
puffle day?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5384 / 18141