Back 5368 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Paige! :sunrise:

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Paige !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
i have a physics exam today :'(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh. That's the worst! I had to take a History test today.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
i've had an exam every day since last wednesday...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
That's terrible!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Paige! I hope it went well, Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks, kaitlyn <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 21:51 Good luck, Paige! I hope it went well, Minnie!
Thanks Kaitlyn! I think it did.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5368 / 18141