Back 5367 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I wish I understood the abilities better when I first joined. From how I play Kaitlyn, I should’ve applied for lovely creature first.
OOC Let's Chat!
You'll apply 1st september of the next year :thinking:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup! I intend to.
OOC Let's Chat!
I would like to apply for the muggle condition to !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan is muggle to :meninblack:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I applied for 6th sense

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! And ? How is it ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Got accepted <3 She seems to be good at sensing things.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5367 / 18141