Back 5354 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

One RP post + one homework, yaa

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I finished all my lessons on here
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo
I can’t wait to get to 1000 posts!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
I applied to be a duelist
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 02:12 Hey Kaitlyn! I'm pretty good! Ran four miles at track today so tired though. How about you?
ooo, nice! I'm alright, just tired and very distracted. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Everyone is i think lol

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s fun! I just got on the quidditch team!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 02:55
Danielle Alden wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 02:12 Hey Kaitlyn! I'm pretty good! Ran four miles at track today so tired though. How about you?
ooo, nice! I'm alright, just tired and very distracted. lol.
fair lol!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
just had pe in the rain, it was the best!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5354 / 18141