Back 5273 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:17
Amanda Johnson wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:03 I'm listening to PTX
pentatonix?
Ooo I love Pentatonix if thats what that is

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:20
Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:17
Amanda Johnson wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:03 I'm listening to PTX
pentatonix?
Ooo I love Pentatonix if thats what that is
yeah same! especially their christmas songs :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I saw them live once
OOC Let's Chat!
omg that's so cool!! i've only rlly been to one proper concert... chris cheney and the superjesus ... but i'd love to go to more-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
So jealous! I love their song Hallelujah

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:27 So jealous! I love their song Hallelujah
that played at my step-grandad's funeral :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Goooood morning!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
good evening aedion :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:27
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:27 So jealous! I love their song Hallelujah
that played at my step-grandad's funeral :cry2:
Oh damn! Well it's still good!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
hey

I saw them when avi was still in the group
Back 5273 / 18141