15 Mar 2024, 06:10
Let's Chat!
Gasoline by Halsey is also goodLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:59When I saw Gasoline I thought it was going to be the one by Halsey lol.Danielle Alden wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:50 currently either Duvet by Boa, Low Tide Loving by Kipling Rock, or Gasoline by HAIM
I'm listening to music rn
And sorry to say, but I do also enjoy Taylor Swift. Sorry to disappoint lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
15 Mar 2024, 06:13
Let's Chat!
ahhok.. no problem- i personally hate her, but it's alright if you like her
15 Mar 2024, 06:17
Let's Chat!
its ok lol. everyone can have their own opinion. no judgment
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
15 Mar 2024, 06:20
Let's Chat!
I enjoy some of Taylor's songs not all
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Mar 2024, 06:48
Let's Chat!
Hi fellow lion!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Mar 2024, 07:15
Let's Chat!
Just finished 542 words for my homework on wand woods
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
ok.. no problem- i personally hate her, but it's alright if you like her