15 Mar 2024, 05:47
Let's Chat!
My math&science teacher let us in 5th grade when we had free time and worked on tedious projects
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Mar 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
ahh that's so difficult to choose from!! anything in my alt playlist tbh...
but probably painkiller (tdg)... or any linkin park songs
wbu?
15 Mar 2024, 05:50
Let's Chat!
currently either Duvet by Boa, Low Tide Loving by Kipling Rock, or Gasoline by HAIM
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
15 Mar 2024, 05:59
Let's Chat!
When I saw Gasoline I thought it was going to be the one by Halsey lol.Danielle Alden wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:50 currently either Duvet by Boa, Low Tide Loving by Kipling Rock, or Gasoline by HAIM
I'm listening to music rn
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
15 Mar 2024, 06:00
Let's Chat!
i thought of glycerine by bush for some strange reasonLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:59When I saw Gasoline I thought it was going to be the one by Halsey lol.Danielle Alden wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:50 currently either Duvet by Boa, Low Tide Loving by Kipling Rock, or Gasoline by HAIM
I'm listening to music rn
what are you listening to?

