Back 5271 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

My math&science teacher let us in 5th grade when we had free time and worked on tedious projects

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh that's so difficult to choose from!! anything in my alt playlist tbh...

but probably painkiller (tdg)... or any linkin park songs 🤷‍♀️
wbu?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
currently either Duvet by Boa, Low Tide Loving by Kipling Rock, or Gasoline by HAIM

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
hm ok, never heard of them... what genre are they?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
indie/alt pop!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
oh ok! alt is def the best :meninblack:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
agreed

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
finally!!! everyone else thinks taylor swift is the best :disgusted:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:50 currently either Duvet by Boa, Low Tide Loving by Kipling Rock, or Gasoline by HAIM
When I saw Gasoline I thought it was going to be the one by Halsey lol.


I'm listening to music rn

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:59
Danielle Alden wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:50 currently either Duvet by Boa, Low Tide Loving by Kipling Rock, or Gasoline by HAIM
When I saw Gasoline I thought it was going to be the one by Halsey lol.


I'm listening to music rn
i thought of glycerine by bush for some strange reason 💀

what are you listening to?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5271 / 18141