Back 5272 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:59
Danielle Alden wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 05:50 currently either Duvet by Boa, Low Tide Loving by Kipling Rock, or Gasoline by HAIM
When I saw Gasoline I thought it was going to be the one by Halsey lol.


I'm listening to music rn
Gasoline by Halsey is also good

And sorry to say, but I do also enjoy Taylor Swift. Sorry to disappoint lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh 🫣 ok.. no problem- i personally hate her, but it's alright if you like her

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
its ok lol. everyone can have their own opinion. no judgment

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I enjoy some of Taylor's songs not all

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Helloo!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi fellow lion!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
helloo!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm listening to PTX
OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished 542 words for my homework on wand woods

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 07:03 I'm listening to PTX
pentatonix?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5272 / 18141