13 Mar 2024, 16:34
Let's Chat!
oo a new gryff! hi
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Mar 2024, 16:35
Let's Chat!
Hi good, how about you, Linda?
It's nice to meet you, too, Aris! Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you need any help!
Ugh, I'm bored. I just came from an irl meeting.
It's nice to meet you, too, Aris! Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you need any help!
Ugh, I'm bored. I just came from an irl meeting.
13 Mar 2024, 16:41
Let's Chat!
I'm good, I posted in my mARTch almost every prompt I planned to draw
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 16:46
Let's Chat!
Hi Keith! Nice to meet a fellow Lion.
Thanks Kaitlyn! I’ll admit I have absolutely no idea how to roleplay and I looked at getting my character indexed and am completely lost
Thanks Kaitlyn! I’ll admit I have absolutely no idea how to roleplay and I looked at getting my character indexed and am completely lost
13 Mar 2024, 16:50
Let's Chat!
You can apply for mentor and they will help you to get through the site.Aris Atreides wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 16:46 Hi Keith! Nice to meet a fellow Lion.
Thanks Kaitlyn! I’ll admit I have absolutely no idea how to roleplay and I looked at getting my character indexed and am completely lost![]()
To get indexed you would need to create encyclopedia page and apply for index
For roleplaying you should remember to write not less than 200 words. And remember to not double post.
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 16:53
Let's Chat!
Oh okay thank you! That helps.
Side topic, is it snowing for anyone else today? We’ve got like 4 inches and it’s still snowing!
Side topic, is it snowing for anyone else today? We’ve got like 4 inches and it’s still snowing!
13 Mar 2024, 16:54
Let's Chat!
13 Mar 2024, 16:56
Let's Chat!
ice water
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Mar 2024, 16:56
Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan
It's never snowing where I live and nowadays it becomes more warm
It's never snowing where I live and nowadays it becomes more warm
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |