Back 5224 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Kaitlyn! Nice to meet you!
OOC Let's Chat!
oo a new gryff! hi


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi good, how about you, Linda?

It's nice to meet you, too, Aris! Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you need any help!

Ugh, I'm bored. I just came from an irl meeting. :/
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, I posted in my mARTch almost every prompt I planned to draw🤩

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Keith! Nice to meet a fellow Lion.

Thanks Kaitlyn! I’ll admit I have absolutely no idea how to roleplay and I looked at getting my character indexed and am completely lost 😂
OOC Let's Chat!
Aris Atreides wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 16:46 Hi Keith! Nice to meet a fellow Lion.

Thanks Kaitlyn! I’ll admit I have absolutely no idea how to roleplay and I looked at getting my character indexed and am completely lost 😂
You can apply for mentor and they will help you to get through the site.

To get indexed you would need to create encyclopedia page and apply for index

For roleplaying you should remember to write not less than 200 words. And remember to not double post.

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh okay thank you! That helps.

Side topic, is it snowing for anyone else today? We’ve got like 4 inches and it’s still snowing!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! Welcome Aris !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
ice water


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan

It's never snowing where I live and nowadays it becomes more warm

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5224 / 18141