Gods of letters
Hi! This is sort of an rp, but different! I'll post a chat at the counter, but you sign up here!
Form:
Form:
Reducio
God/goddess you want to be:
Name:
House:
Year:
Favorite god/goddess: [/ reducio]
Roster:
Name:
House:
Year:
Favorite god/goddess: [/ reducio]
Roster:
Reducio
@Simon Poe Nyx
@Rowan Bellengo Freya
@Estelle NyxHermes
@Inara Yang Athena
@Mia Fuzy Artemis
@Violet Rohr Persephone
@Simon Poe Nyx
@Rowan Bellengo Freya
@Estelle NyxHermes
@Inara Yang Athena
@Mia Fuzy Artemis
@Violet Rohr Persephone
Last edited by Simon Poe on 13 Mar 2024, 12:30, edited 15 times in total.
Gods of letters
ok! and adding you to roster!
Gods of letters
God goddess you want to be: Hermes
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Favorite god/goddess: I do not wish to incur the wrath of a god/goddess lol (but also artemis/diana and loki)
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Favorite god/goddess: I do not wish to incur the wrath of a god/goddess lol (but also artemis/diana and loki)
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Gods of letters
Sounds good! will add you now!!
Gods of letters
God/goddess you want to be: Athena
Name: Inara Yang
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First
Favorite god/goddess: I'd say Athena, Artemis, Isis? (I sometimes misread that as Iris lol)
Name: Inara Yang
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First
Favorite god/goddess: I'd say Athena, Artemis, Isis? (I sometimes misread that as Iris lol)
Gods of letters
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Gods of letters
Awsome! thx estelle!
Gods of letters
God/goddess you want to be: 1 Artemis, or 2 Hestia
Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite god/goddess: Hades, Tyr, Artemis, Hestia, Britomarsis, and Hermes
sorry that the list is so long
Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite god/goddess: Hades, Tyr, Artemis, Hestia, Britomarsis, and Hermes
sorry that the list is so long
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gods of letters
No prob! adding you now!