Back 5206 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 02:18 I guess small ones are good? Thankfully they haven’t grown to be too noticeable.
Yes, it's be-tter

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Toothpaste is one of the few 'bad' flavors that actually doesn't taste bad and I didn't revelio the name because on HiO there is no such bean called Toothpaste. <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Some people say that mint chocolate chip ice cream tastes like mint toothpaste, and I like love both, so I have no idea why people are complaining about that

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 02:23
Some people say that mint chocolate chip ice cream tastes like mint toothpaste, and I like love both, so I have no idea why people are complaining about that
Lol :lol: hi Tracey

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Viva!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 02:25 Hiii
Kie! Hru?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
That's good Row.

That's interesting, Kim.

I like both flavors, too, Tracey!

Hi Viva and Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
just finished today's exam!! we got to write a narrative 👍

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
yay, that's good, Paige!
Back 5206 / 18141