Back 5165 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone here like spaghettios?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve had them before. They’re alright.
OOC Let's Chat!
I know their childish but I really like them. An easy dinner

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice!

Hi Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
ah yes, love them but haven't had them in a while..

edit: now i feel like them :skeptical:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:57
ah yes, love them but haven't had them in a while..

edit: now i feel like them :skeptical:
Haha. They are delicious!! Especially with goldfish crackers

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 00:19
Paige Mallary wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:57
ah yes, love them but haven't had them in a while..

edit: now i feel like them :skeptical:
Haha. They are delicious!! Especially with goldfish crackers
oop- never had it with goldfish crackers before... i prefer it plain lol... with cheese :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 5165 / 18141