Gods of letters

Hi! This is sort of an rp, but different! I'll post a chat at the counter, but you sign up here!

Form:
Reducio
God/goddess you want to be:
Name:
House:
Year:
Favorite god/goddess: [/ reducio]


Roster:
Reducio

@Simon Poe Nyx
@Rowan Bellengo Freya
@Estelle NyxHermes
@Inara Yang Athena
@Mia Fuzy Artemis
@Violet Rohr Persephone
Last edited by Simon Poe on 13 Mar 2024, 12:30, edited 15 times in total.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Gods of letters
God goddess you want to be: Freya
Name: Rowan Bellegno
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1
Favorite god/goddess: Thanatos, Minerva, Athena, Freya
Owl me ! I have something to say to you !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Gods of letters
ok! and adding you to roster!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Gods of letters
God goddess you want to be: Hermes
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Favorite god/goddess: I do not wish to incur the wrath of a god/goddess lol (but also artemis/diana and loki)


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Gods of letters
Sounds good! will add you now!!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Gods of letters
God/goddess you want to be: Athena
Name: Inara Yang
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First
Favorite god/goddess: I'd say Athena, Artemis, Isis? (I sometimes misread that as Iris lol)

Gods of letters


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Gods of letters
Awsome! thx estelle!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Gods of letters
God/goddess you want to be: 1 Artemis, or 2 Hestia
Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Favorite god/goddess: Hades, Tyr, Artemis, Hestia, Britomarsis, and Hermes
sorry that the list is so long

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Gods of letters
No prob! adding you now!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█