Back 5135 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Well it’s like a meet, not an acc comp, so everyone gets a medal, gold, silver or bronze, just based on ur score out of 40 (10 each event). I got a gold!! I’ve gotten a bunch of golds before but this time I got a hold on every single event! So that’s 9._ on each thing out of 10!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:36
ik 😭 idk what to expect tbh... I NEED INTERNET
EXACTLY!!! We all need internet! Music, tv, phones all take internet

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:44
Paige Mallary wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:36
ik 😭 idk what to expect tbh... I NEED INTERNET
EXACTLY!!! We all need internet! Music, tv, phones all take internet
apparently it will affect the telephone lines / communication lines too...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good job, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:44
Paige Mallary wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:36
ik 😭 idk what to expect tbh... I NEED INTERNET
EXACTLY!!! We all need internet! Music, tv, phones all take internet
apparently it will affect the telephone lines / communication lines too...
Nooooooooooo

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:49 Good job, Kiera!
Thank youuu
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:43 Well it’s like a meet, not an acc comp, so everyone gets a medal, gold, silver or bronze, just based on ur score out of 40 (10 each event). I got a gold!! I’ve gotten a bunch of golds before but this time I got a hold on every single event! So that’s 9._ on each thing out of 10!!!
Good job!! Wish I could do that. Now off to write a solo for Lily 😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 00:13
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:43 Well it’s like a meet, not an acc comp, so everyone gets a medal, gold, silver or bronze, just based on ur score out of 40 (10 each event). I got a gold!! I’ve gotten a bunch of golds before but this time I got a gold on every single event! So that’s 9._ on each thing out of 10!!!
Good job!! Wish I could do that. Now off to write a solo for Lily 😭
Lol thanksss
I’ve never gotten all golds before!!!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh nice ! So you'll try now ! What's you're fav ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ll try what now sorry? Floors deff the best! But I did the best on beam lol
Back 5135 / 18141