Back 5105 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:26 Are you happy ? :kiss:
lol, yes, very. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay ! You actually have 4 guests, and me ! Is the picture cute ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:27
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:24
It'll be fun! Tracey will have fun at Kaitlyn's party! Linda, there's a lot of time until it becomes April first
That's why I'm gonna wait some days before I'll post sign ups for Tracey b'day party ☺
Ok!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
For Kie’s, could I just post it in elsewhere then? Since it’ll be in the summer so not at Hogwarts??
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:30 For Kie’s, could I just post it in elsewhere then? Since it’ll be in the summer so not at Hogwarts??
Yes, but you or the one arranging party for her will need to send owls with invitations so it would make more sense as for how people knew where and when to come

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:30 For Kie’s, could I just post it in elsewhere then? Since it’ll be in the summer so not at Hogwarts??
Yes, but you or the one arranging party for her will need to send owls with invitations so it would make more sense as for how people knew where and when to come
Right right
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:24 Minnie has a birthday in October, so unless it's a flashback...
Do you want to have a party arranged for her? If you want it, I'd arrange one for you in some minutes or in an hour

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I want one to !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:35
Minnie Duke wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:24 Minnie has a birthday in October, so unless it's a flashback...
Do you want to have a party arranged for her? If you want it, I'd arrange one for you in some minutes or in an hour
Aww! Thanks, I-and Minnie-would love it!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5105 / 18141