9 Mar 2024, 20:29
Let's Chat!
9 Mar 2024, 20:29
Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:27Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:24That's why I'm gonna wait some days before I'll post sign ups for Tracey b'day party ☺It'll be fun! Tracey will have fun at Kaitlyn's party! Linda, there's a lot of time until it becomes April firstOk!
9 Mar 2024, 20:30
Let's Chat!
For Kie’s, could I just post it in elsewhere then? Since it’ll be in the summer so not at Hogwarts??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 20:32
Let's Chat!
Yes, but you or the one arranging party for her will need to send owls with invitations so it would make more sense as for how people knew where and when to comeKiera Roseline wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:30 For Kie’s, could I just post it in elsewhere then? Since it’ll be in the summer so not at Hogwarts??
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 20:33
Let's Chat!
Right rightLinda Ramirez wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:32Yes, but you or the one arranging party for her will need to send owls with invitations so it would make more sense as for how people knew where and when to comeKiera Roseline wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:30 For Kie’s, could I just post it in elsewhere then? Since it’ll be in the summer so not at Hogwarts??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 20:35
Let's Chat!
Do you want to have a party arranged for her? If you want it, I'd arrange one for you in some minutes or in an hourMinnie Duke wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:24 Minnie has a birthday in October, so unless it's a flashback...
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 20:42
Let's Chat!
9 Mar 2024, 20:43
Let's Chat!
Aww! Thanks, I-and Minnie-would love it!Linda Ramirez wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:35Do you want to have a party arranged for her? If you want it, I'd arrange one for you in some minutes or in an hourMinnie Duke wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:24 Minnie has a birthday in October, so unless it's a flashback...