8 Mar 2024, 02:14
Let's Chat!
8 Mar 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
does anyone want to start a rp with paige? i'm bored lol and it will give me something to do while i wait for replies![]()
8 Mar 2024, 02:48
Let's Chat!
As much as I'd love more RPs, I'm half drowning in them. atm.
Hey Tracey!
I tried making a banner ... I need to get the sizing right for these. lol.
Hey Tracey!
I tried making a banner ... I need to get the sizing right for these. lol.
8 Mar 2024, 02:52
Let's Chat!
And I need to think of gifts for the two birthdays I signed Kaitlyn up for on here.
8 Mar 2024, 03:06
Let's Chat!
OH SAME!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 02:52 And I need to think of gifts for the two birthdays I signed Kaitlyn up for on here.
I think we signed up for the same ones?