Back 5080 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
It's soooooo cute <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
does anyone want to start a rp with paige? i'm bored lol and it will give me something to do while i wait for replies :thinking:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
As much as I'd love more RPs, I'm half drowning in them. atm.

Hey Tracey!

I tried making a banner ... I need to get the sizing right for these. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm drowning in replies too! Imma work on some!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
And I need to think of gifts for the two birthdays I signed Kaitlyn up for on here.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 02:52 And I need to think of gifts for the two birthdays I signed Kaitlyn up for on here.
OH SAME!

I think we signed up for the same ones?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I need to think of a gift too! I also finished one reply!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5080 / 18141