8 Mar 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Oh Lol!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:11 Why, thank you! I failed to remember the 500 word count maximum for these ... I had to trim it.
I also went back to read the 400+ word one hehe..
It's really good!
8 Mar 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
lol! Thank you, Inara. I have another one to post ... I may need to edit it down first, though.
8 Mar 2024, 01:16
Let's Chat!
I read it too! It was touching.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:11 Why, thank you! I failed to remember the 500 word count maximum for these ... I had to trim it.
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
8 Mar 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
8 Mar 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
Ok, I just added the darkness one ... hehe. That one is 388 words.
Hiya Rowan!
Hiya Rowan!
8 Mar 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
8 Mar 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
8 Mar 2024, 01:42
Let's Chat!
ooh nice!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:33 I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
I'm going from Hio to doing IRL homework (which is percy jackson book report summary, but it's still boring) and also, I've been writing a bit of the series I've been working on for my shop..
8 Mar 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
I'm slowly making my was through it. I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to reading. Have I said yet that I like them? I like that series.Inara Yang wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:42ooh nice!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 01:33 I was just generating more images … I found some for one of the prompts I was struggling with.
I'm going from Hio to doing IRL homework (which is percy jackson book report summary, but it's still boring) and also, I've been writing a bit of the series I've been working on for my shop..