Back 5033 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 Goodnight guys!
Good night, Minnie! <3


Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:02 Ooof. Alice is "sorcerer born" there, since there are strict conditions to declare pureblood.
Oof I gotta look now
Feel free to! Alice doesn't hate muggle-borns and would like to get to know them better (she's doing that with one now).

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 night minnie! what do you mean, katie?
On pfr, there is a strict condition on pure-blood status. You have to apply for it after at least 1000 posts with a family tree and everything. I was told an alternative was to call her family sorcerer-born to circumvent that (so, not 100% pureblood, but the next best thing).
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:05
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 Goodnight guys!
Good night, Minnie! <3


Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:02 Ooof. Alice is "sorcerer born" there, since there are strict conditions to declare pureblood.
Oof I gotta look now
Feel free to! Alice doesn't hate muggle-borns and would like to get to know them better (she's doing that with one now).

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 night minnie! what do you mean, katie?
On pfr, there is a strict condition on pure-blood status. You have to apply for it after at least 1000 posts with a family tree and everything. I was told an alternative was to call her family sorcerer-born to circumvent that (so, not 100% pureblood, but the next best thing).
Aw man I wanted her to be a pureblood😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:05
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 Goodnight guys!
Good night, Minnie! <3


Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:02 Ooof. Alice is "sorcerer born" there, since there are strict conditions to declare pureblood.
Oof I gotta look now
Feel free to! Alice doesn't hate muggle-borns and would like to get to know them better (she's doing that with one now).

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 night minnie! what do you mean, katie?
On pfr, there is a strict condition on pure-blood status. You have to apply for it after at least 1000 posts with a family tree and everything. I was told an alternative was to call her family sorcerer-born to circumvent that (so, not 100% pureblood, but the next best thing).
Aw man I wanted her to be a pureblood😭
You could try and see if they say anything (I have no idea if they would). I still have Alice with a personality/history of pureblood-related activities (pureblood parties, banned from being near muggles, homeschooled / tutored, sheltered).
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:12
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:00 Kim!! Haven't seen you in a while lol. How have you been?
I've been sick and under the weather ; ; so haven't felt like doing much other than sometimes chatting here <3 but how have you been? <3
aww sorry to hear that! Hope it is/gets better <3 <3

Ive been good! Havent been very motivated to write though lol. Think im out of my reading slump though, so thats good lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:02 Ooof. Alice is "sorcerer born" there, since there are strict conditions to declare pureblood.
Oof I gotta look now
Feel free to! Alice doesn't hate muggle-borns and would like to get to know them better (she's doing that with one now).

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 night minnie! what do you mean, katie?
On pfr, there is a strict condition on pure-blood status. You have to apply for it after at least 1000 posts with a family tree and everything. I was told an alternative was to call her family sorcerer-born to circumvent that (so, not 100% pureblood, but the next best thing).
Aha!! Well I don't have to deal with that problem, cause Adeline is muggle-born. Lol :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:16 Hi Everyone!
Hi Inara!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:02 Ooof. Alice is "sorcerer born" there, since there are strict conditions to declare pureblood.
Oof I gotta look now
Feel free to! Alice doesn't hate muggle-borns and would like to get to know them better (she's doing that with one now).

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 night minnie! what do you mean, katie?
On pfr, there is a strict condition on pure-blood status. You have to apply for it after at least 1000 posts with a family tree and everything. I was told an alternative was to call her family sorcerer-born to circumvent that (so, not 100% pureblood, but the next best thing).
Aha!! Well I don't have to deal with that problem, cause Adeline is muggle-born. Lol :)
I originally intended to make Alice muggleborn, but I messed up making the account.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:29
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:16 Hi Everyone!
Hi Inara!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:02 Ooof. Alice is "sorcerer born" there, since there are strict conditions to declare pureblood.
Oof I gotta look now
Feel free to! Alice doesn't hate muggle-borns and would like to get to know them better (she's doing that with one now).

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 night minnie! what do you mean, katie?
On pfr, there is a strict condition on pure-blood status. You have to apply for it after at least 1000 posts with a family tree and everything. I was told an alternative was to call her family sorcerer-born to circumvent that (so, not 100% pureblood, but the next best thing).
Aha!! Well I don't have to deal with that problem, cause Adeline is muggle-born. Lol :)
I originally intended to make Alice muggleborn, but I messed up making the account.

Hi Kaitlyn!
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:29
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:16 Hi Everyone!
Hi Inara!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03

Oof I gotta look now
Feel free to! Alice doesn't hate muggle-borns and would like to get to know them better (she's doing that with one now).

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:03 night minnie! what do you mean, katie?
On pfr, there is a strict condition on pure-blood status. You have to apply for it after at least 1000 posts with a family tree and everything. I was told an alternative was to call her family sorcerer-born to circumvent that (so, not 100% pureblood, but the next best thing).
Aha!! Well I don't have to deal with that problem, cause Adeline is muggle-born. Lol :)
I originally intended to make Alice muggleborn, but I messed up making the account.

Hi Kaitlyn!
I love the posts you're making on the other site.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:39
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:29
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:16 Hi Everyone!
Hi Inara!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:05


Feel free to! Alice doesn't hate muggle-borns and would like to get to know them better (she's doing that with one now).




On pfr, there is a strict condition on pure-blood status. You have to apply for it after at least 1000 posts with a family tree and everything. I was told an alternative was to call her family sorcerer-born to circumvent that (so, not 100% pureblood, but the next best thing).
Aha!! Well I don't have to deal with that problem, cause Adeline is muggle-born. Lol :)
I originally intended to make Alice muggleborn, but I messed up making the account.

Hi Kaitlyn!
I love the posts you're making on the other site.
Thanks! <3

I love yours too!

Unfortunately, I missed a round by 10 minutes.. so sad! I got a 0 roll just bc of that!
Back 5033 / 18141