Back 5032 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Tracey <3
Thanks Katie!! Feel better. I'm good!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:41 Thanks guys! I'm a Gryffindor again😭😭
Your Bella, right?

I wanted Slytherin too! Like if you look at April's backstory, you can tell, she needs Slytherin!
Yeah. I need a snake!! I wrote her as a snake

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:52
Hiya Viva! Hiya Kim!

Kaite, Alice doesn't have to feel bad! It's just how April is
I should probably rephrase that. Alice would feel bad if April acted that way to her (she does her best to be kind to others. The topic she's in, she started off rather cold).


Genny <3

lol, Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:54
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:41 Thanks guys! I'm a Gryffindor again😭😭
Your Bella, right?

I wanted Slytherin too! Like if you look at April's backstory, you can tell, she needs Slytherin!
Yeah. I need a snake!! I wrote her as a snake
Oof. April will prob avoid Bella, since she doesn't want to get insulted again.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:55
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:54
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:41 Thanks guys! I'm a Gryffindor again😭😭
Your Bella, right?

I wanted Slytherin too! Like if you look at April's backstory, you can tell, she needs Slytherin!
Yeah. I need a snake!! I wrote her as a snake
Oof. April will prob avoid Bella, since she doesn't want to get insulted again.
Is she a muggleborn

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof. Alice is "sorcerer born" there, since there are strict conditions to declare pureblood.
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:02 Ooof. Alice is "sorcerer born" there, since there are strict conditions to declare pureblood.
Oof I gotta look now

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
night minnie! what do you mean, katie?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 00:00
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:55
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:54
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:41 Thanks guys! I'm a Gryffindor again😭😭
Your Bella, right?

I wanted Slytherin too! Like if you look at April's backstory, you can tell, she needs Slytherin!
Yeah. I need a snake!! I wrote her as a snake
Oof. April will prob avoid Bella, since she doesn't want to get insulted again.
Is she a muggleborn
Yep

Night Minnie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5032 / 18141