Back 5029 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:43
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:35
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:32 Hey guys! I'm considering changing my profile picture.
Ooo, nice! I generated some AI ones for Kaitlyn I’m probably going to put on my ency.
Fun! I just am having trouble deciding between 2.
Reducio
1.
Image posted by the member
2.
Image posted by the member
Awwww! So freaking adorable! I like the bat hairclip in the second one, so I’ll go with the second one.
Thank you! I do agree and was leaning towards that one already, so thanks for helping me decide!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:43
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:35
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:32 Hey guys! I'm considering changing my profile picture.
Ooo, nice! I generated some AI ones for Kaitlyn I’m probably going to put on my ency.
Fun! I just am having trouble deciding between 2.
Reducio
1.
Image posted by the member
2.
Image posted by the member
Awwww! So freaking adorable! I like the bat hairclip in the second one, so I’ll go with the second one.
Thank you! I do agree and was leaning towards that one already, so thanks for helping me decide!
You’re welcome! I’m happy we agreed! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:47
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:43
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:39
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:35

Ooo, nice! I generated some AI ones for Kaitlyn I’m probably going to put on my ency.
Fun! I just am having trouble deciding between 2.
Reducio
1.
Image posted by the member
2.
Image posted by the member
Awwww! So freaking adorable! I like the bat hairclip in the second one, so I’ll go with the second one.
Thank you! I do agree and was leaning towards that one already, so thanks for helping me decide!
You’re welcome! I’m happy we agreed! <3
And on the site where I made this, I also made some pictures of Minnie and Kaitlyn...
Reducio
Image posted by the member

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:49
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:47
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:43
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:39

Fun! I just am having trouble deciding between 2.
Reducio
1.
Image posted by the member
2.
Image posted by the member
Awwww! So freaking adorable! I like the bat hairclip in the second one, so I’ll go with the second one.
Thank you! I do agree and was leaning towards that one already, so thanks for helping me decide!
You’re welcome! I’m happy we agreed! <3
And on the site where I made this, I also made some pictures of Minnie and Kaitlyn...
Reducio
Image posted by the member
OMG that is so adorable!!!! :love2: :love2: <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! <3

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! I should try making Minnie on the one I was using.

If you want to see my work from yesterday, here’s a small sample:
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:08
Reducio
Nice!
Here are samples of the ones I made:
Alice (regular hairstyle)
Image posted by the member
Alice (prim and proper space bun hairstyle she saw on a friend)
Image posted by the member
Alice (messy space bun hairstyle she actually saw on the friend and liked)
Image posted by the member
iNPC (either named Abigail or Devin)
Image posted by the member
Kaitlyn
Image posted by the member
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:58 Yay! I should try making Minnie on the one I was using.

If you want to see my work from yesterday, here’s a small sample:
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:08
Reducio
Nice!
Here are samples of the ones I made:
Alice (regular hairstyle)
Image posted by the member
Alice (prim and proper space bun hairstyle she saw on a friend)
Image posted by the member
Alice (messy space bun hairstyle she actually saw on the friend and liked)
Image posted by the member
iNPC (either named Abigail or Devin)
Image posted by the member
Kaitlyn
Image posted by the member
ohh! Nice!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:09
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:58 Yay! I should try making Minnie on the one I was using.

If you want to see my work from yesterday, here’s a small sample:
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:08
Reducio
Nice!
Here are samples of the ones I made:
Alice (regular hairstyle)
Image posted by the member
Alice (prim and proper space bun hairstyle she saw on a friend)
Image posted by the member
Alice (messy space bun hairstyle she actually saw on the friend and liked)
Image posted by the member
iNPC (either named Abigail or Devin)
Image posted by the member
Kaitlyn
Image posted by the member
ohh! Nice!
:) mine keeps getting the hair wrong.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 16:00 Kim!! Haven't seen you in a while lol. How have you been?
I've been sick and under the weather ; ; so haven't felt like doing much other than sometimes chatting here <3 but how have you been? <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh Kaitlyn, where does your incp go to? And Kim, hope you get better!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5029 / 18141