5 Mar 2024, 13:22
Let's Chat!
I'm good, gonna watch some movie soon
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
5 Mar 2024, 13:23
Let's Chat!
it's my nap time :]
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Mar 2024, 13:25
Let's Chat!
Aren't you at school???
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 13:27
Let's Chat!
Night Paige! ❤
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 13:53
Let's Chat!
Yay !Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:46We duel together!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34Delist to duel vs RowanKaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:32 I meant to have my iNPC be a broomracer. I'm considering a duelist for Kaitlyn. Unless I change my mind, of course. idk, yet, I've never played any of the games.![]()
5 Mar 2024, 14:00
Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:53Yay !Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:46We duel together!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34Delist to duel vs RowanKaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:32 I meant to have my iNPC be a broomracer. I'm considering a duelist for Kaitlyn. Unless I change my mind, of course. idk, yet, I've never played any of the games.![]()

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 14:01
Let's Chat!
Do you know when ?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:00Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:53Yay !Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:46We duel together!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34Delist to duel vs RowanKaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:32 I meant to have my iNPC be a broomracer. I'm considering a duelist for Kaitlyn. Unless I change my mind, of course. idk, yet, I've never played any of the games.![]()
![]()
5 Mar 2024, 14:06
Let's Chat!
The next stage is in AprilRowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:01Do you know when ?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:00Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:53Yay !![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews