5 Mar 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
Byeeee Paige!! ttyl and good luck with not being bored lol (idk how to say that
5 Mar 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
lol, thanks... i'm just working on my mARTch prompts even though i SHOULD be doing my assignment...Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:07Byeeee Paige!! ttyl and good luck with not being bored lol (idk how to say that)
5 Mar 2024, 02:31
Let's Chat!
5 Mar 2024, 02:39
Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:22 ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XD
Yayyyyy
Hiii
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Mar 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
5 Mar 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
Pretty nice. I realized after the fact that I forgot freckles on the one for Alice on pfr. I have to change hers again.