Back 5007 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:53 Goodnight guys!
Goodnight, Minnie! <3

Hi Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya!!!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiii hru??

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:40
Reducio
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:54
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46

Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of course
Lol ask away!! XD
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:16
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46

Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honey
ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XD


What are your intentions with Kiki???
A cute little relationship :3
Good!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
hii kiera i am good hru??

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
i have 29% :cry2: and school only just started

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5007 / 18141