Back 5005 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:01
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:56Hii
Kiera/Del!!!
Lol heyy
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:07
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:01
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:56Hii
Kiera/Del!!!
Lol heyy
Can I still call you Del?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:08
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:07
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:01
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:56Hii
Kiera/Del!!!
Lol heyy
Can I still call you Del?
Haha yea ofc
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:49
Reducio


Alejandro? I don't know😭
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honey


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lovelies!<3 How is everyone?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo Kiki!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii, what did I say? I'm waiting to be needed I'm at rehearsals for tech week


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Willow!! I’m good! U??
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:24 Hiii, what did I say? I'm waiting to be needed I'm at rehearsals for tech week
Nicknames for each other !!! 😍😘😘

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hm, I'm still confused about the homeworks concept.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Back 5005 / 18141