Back 4979 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nice Profile picture, Estelle!

Hi Inara!
OOC Let's Chat!
Once I'm caught up on all homework, all posts and have free time to spare (which is never) that's when I'll try and tackle some MarCH (sp? I forgot already lmao) again when it comes around!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
how do you get house points if you've finished all the school work
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 23:29 how do you get house points if you've finished all the school work
Have you been doing the daily prompt to earn 5 house points each week? Click the notification that allows you to vote for the site and vote for it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy

You can get points by errands as well
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! Can someone do me a moodboard based on this pic ?
Reducio
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
which reminds me.. i should probably continue on the mARTch prompts...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof yea. How do I do the forth one lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night guys! Turning in early.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
is that all cause it says 0 still even if I do
Back 4979 / 18141