3 Mar 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
Morning Kiera/Del!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Mar 2024, 18:40
Let's Chat!
Hiya! Hru all??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
I’m good too! Up to anything fun?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
I finally changed my iNPC Nate's faceclaim! It's now Louis Partridge
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
3 Mar 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice!! I’m still waiting to get indexed so I can get my iNPC back!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 19:20
Let's Chat!