Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-3 might order one for my iNPC or April

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 03:21 -3 might order one for my iNPC or April
-4 hmmmmm maybe i can... dunno if I'm any good lol! But I can try for you!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-4 you can order over owl, because I'm not openly selling them yet, just to you lol

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-4 <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-3 I'll send you an owl soon!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-2

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
0

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right